A MAJOR SPECIALISED EVENT OF TOURISM INDUSTRY
IN AZERBAIJAN AND THE ENTIRE CAUCASUS REGION
AITF is the main event in Azerbaijan’s fast growing tourism market attracting a large number of international participants and trade visitors from year-to-year.
Over the 10 years of experience AITF has reached a world level and become the leading international exhibition in the Caucasian region. AITF reflects dynamic development of the very promising tourism market in the region and establishes a solid platform for domestic and international experts to demonstrate the recent trends in business, incentive, health and luxury travel.
AITF is officially supported by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan, The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Azerbaijan Tourism Association, National Confederation of Entrepreneurs (Employers’) Organization
AITF IN FIGURES
||National Tourism Office (NTO)
||Total number of visits
||6,2% satisfied with the business contacts they made at the exhibition
||78% satisfied with the number of trade visitors
||93% satisfied with the entire organization and management of the fair
||89,7% of exhibitors planning to participate in AITF2011
COUNTRIES PRESENTED AT ÀITF2010
ADVANTAGES OF AITF2011
- A single event of its type in Azerbaijan’s tourism market and the biggest throughout the Caucasus Region.
- Maximum coverage of tourism market in a short period: three days of intensive talks and meetings with industry professionals and corporate customers.
- Busy business program with press-conferences, NTO’s presentations, theme seminars by popular tour operators and hoteliers
- New and modern exhibition complex – the best in the Caucasus region. A wide range of ready-made and individually constructed stands.
- Additional services from organisers: a system of pre-booking business meetings via the website, business centre, meeting & conference rooms, VIP Longue, placement of news from participants on the website etc.
- Broad public attention and professional mass media coverage, articles about exhibitors and their products in leading national and regional publications and internet recourses, videos about participants on all national TV channels.
- Airlines and airports
- Tour operators and travel agencies
- National and Regional Tourism Offices
- Hotels, Hotel Chains, Sanatoriums and Health Resorts
- Active and Incentive Tours
- Business Tourism
- Medical & SPA Tourism
- Sport & Ecological Tours
- Education and summer schools
- Luxury and Vip Tours
- Online Reservation Systems
AITF in the EYES OF the GUESTS & PARTICIPANTS:
Today we can say with the outmost certainty that Azerbaijan has managed to occupy a strong positions in the world tourism industry. More and more major international organisations are increasing their interest in our country. AITF plays a significant role in creating an attractive tourism image of Azerbaijan.
Mr. Aboulfas Garayev,
Minister of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan is the most profitable and stable partner in the Caucasus Region. The number of Azerbaijani tourists to our country is on rise from year to year. That is why we have participated in the event as the Partner Country.
We must note that the exhibition is very well done, and provides a forum of stability and mutual understanding, which brings practical benefits to all our participant countries, and helps them to forge cooperation.
Dr. Aytekin Yilmaz, Counsellor for Cultural and Information Affairs
of the Turkish Embassy in Azerbaijan
We were honored and pleased by the visit of the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev to our stand on AITF2010. We exchanged views on perspectives for further development of tourism relations between India and Azerbaijan.
Thought our debut on AITF we hope to build up professional relations with tour operators from Azerbaijan. We are sure that this exhibition will greatly facilitate tightening our relations with Azerbaijan – and that is the main reason why we are here!
Dr. M.H. Djaved, Regional Director of Tourism Department of India
This is the first time we have visited the AITF. Our decision to attend was no mistake, as we have managed to attract the interest of Azerbaijani visitors. We are sure that we will actively participate in this exhibition in the future.
Ales Sturm, Deputy Director of RENEE Tours (Slovenia)
At AITF2010 we are displaying spa services in the Stavropol Region. As a part of our joint stand, we are presenting resort cities such as Yessentuki, Zheleznovodsk, Kislovodsk, Mineral Waters, and Pyatiqorsk, which are famous for their unique methods of treatment.
Our participation in the exhibition is due to our region's increased interest in Azerbaijan – because no less than 20 percent of spa visitors come from Azerbaijan.
Sergei Nekrasov, President of the Association for Resorts and Tourism
of the Stavropol Region(Russia)