List of exhibitors
- AZERBAIJAN HEALTH AND THERMAL TOURISM SUPPORT ASSOCIATION, Azerbaijan
- CHINAR SPA NAFTALAN, Azerbaijan
- DUZDAG HOTEL, Azerbaijan
- MEDILINE ASSISTANCE COMPANY, Azerbaijan
- BOHEMIA LÁZNĚ, A.S., Czech republic
- EUROPEAN PATIENT SERVICE, Czech republic
- JUNISA GMBH, Germany
- JOHANNESBAD FACHKLINIK AG & CO. KG AT AITF, Germany
- SYMETRIA HOSPITAL, Greece
- WOW NOW, Greece
- K.R.V MEDICAL GROUP, Israel
- HOTEL PALANGA SPA, Lithuania
- LITHUANIAN MEDICAL TOURISM CLUSTER LITCARE, Lithuania
- MED LT, Lithuania
- MEDICAL SPA EGLES SANATORIJA, Lithuania
- NORTHWAY MEDICAL CENTER, Lithuania
- SPA VILNIUS, Lithuania
- UAB SK IMEKS MEDITINOS, Lithuania
- SLOVAK HEALING SPA TURCIANSKE TEPLICE, Slovak Republic
- TERME KRKA, Slovenia
- GRAND HOTEL DONAT**** SUPERIOR, Slovenia
- GRAND HOTEL ROGAŠKA, Slovenia
- GRAND HOTEL SAVA **** SUPERIOR ROGAŠKA SLATINA, Slovenia
- HOTEL ALEKSANDER, Slovenia
- HOTEL SLOVENIJA, Slovenia
- LIFECLASS HOTELS & SPA, Slovenia
- MEDICAL CENTER ROGAŠKA, Slovenia
- RIMSKE TERME, Slovenia
- ROGLA & TERME ZREČE, Slovenia
- SAVA HOTELS & RESORTS, Slovenia
- TERME OLIMIA, Slovenia
- THERMANA LAŠKO, Slovenia
- ZEM EXPERT TURIZM, Turkey
- ERZURUM İLI KAMU HASTANELERI BIRLIĞI GENEL SEKRETERLIĞI, Turkey
- DOCTOR GEO, Russia
- SAIRME SPA CENTER, Georgia
Medical & Spa Tourism
Medical Tourism sector of AITF 2015, the 14th International Travel and Tourism Fair, which traditionally opens the summer tourist season in the country and will be held from 2 to 4 April at the Baku Expo Centre exhibition complex.
The Medical and SPA sector will be widely presented at this year’s exhibition. Medical centres, health resorts and sanatoriums from Azerbaijan, Germany, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Russia, Slovenia, Hungary and Turkey will present the latest achievements in the fields of medical, health and spa tourism. The exhibitors’ main aim is to attract Azerbaijani patients and those in need of convalescence (sanatorium therapy) as clients. Therefore, the most interesting and important visitors to this sector are members of Azerbaijan’s medical industry. Special offers and opportunities to collaborate with the best clinics and professionals in the world in the field of medical tourism await the doctors who attend the exhibition.
Large specialist organizations from Lithuania and Turkey, including the Lithuanian Medical Tourism Cluster – LITCARE, will introduce medical centres such as the Northway Medical Centre and UAB SK Imeks Meditinos, Med LT, the well-known TURSAB travel and medical association will also be participating in the exhibition.
Sanatoriums, SPAs and medical centres will be represented by national teams from Slovenia, Iran, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
The following organizations will make their debuts at this year’s exhibition:
Private and public clinics from Turkey: Erzurum City Hospital, Anadolu Hospital, Bursa Health Tourism Centre, İstanbul Helath Travel, ZEM Expert, Bursa Institute of Maturity and Cekirge Hospital of Cardioartemia.
The German company Junisa GmbH and Johannesbad Fachklinik AG & Co. KG will represent a number of advanced clinics in Munich, Berlin and Bavaria.
The leading clinics in Israel – will be presented by KRV Medical Group.
The recently established Azerbaijan Health & Thermal Tourism Association will represent the following health centres at its stand: Chinar Spa Naftalan, Duzdaq Otel and Naftalan Hotel by Rixos, among others.
We will be very pleased to welcome you as guests to the exhibition and we hope that attendance at this event will be productive and useful for you.