HotelsPro participate in AITF 2014
HotelsPro is one of the major suppliers of hotels and travel services, with offices on three continents: Europe, Asia and America. We use our huge stock of travel products to supply travel agencies, tour operators and other representatives of the tourism industry. We offer constant availability and net prices online, with instant confirmation.
HotelsPro offers a fully interactive online booking system developed specifically for travel agencies and tour operators.
The features and benefits of HotelsPro are:
* Net or commission prices at more than 120,000 hotels in 15,000 destinations and in 190 countries worldwide;
* More than 2,400 resorts and self-catering apartments in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean;
* Completely free registration and an easy-to-use system;
* Wide range of languages available (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Romanian, Hungarian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Polish, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Japanese);
* Free guaranteed reservation until the payment deadline;
* Customer service department. Emergency lines 24/7 in the US and Europe;
* Several payment options (credit card, money transfer and deposit system);
* Vouchers available in PDF with a company logo;
* Detailed information about the hotels and entertainment, with high-quality digital photos;
* “Last minute” bookings possible.
For those who want a more productive and practical business, an XML solution is offered.
XML integration with net prices: you can get access to over 120,000 hotels with the best prices on your website using XML integration.
More than 10,000 travel agencies trust HotelsPro and use its system daily.
HotelsPro annually participates in the world's leading tourism fairs, which in turn facilitates further cooperation. In early 2014, HotelsPro has participated as an exhibitor in FITUR (Madrid), Holiday & Spa Expo (Sofia), EMITT (Istanbul), ITB (Berlin), TTR I (Bucharest) and MITT (Moscow).
Today HotelsPro is participating at one of the most important exhibitions, AITF in Baku. The company will be represented at this exhibition for the third time. Regional Director for Sales of HotelsPro in Europe, Mr Shahruz Iri took a moment to thank the leadership of the exhibition: “Thanks to the AITF, we plan to strengthen the company's position in the Caucasus region, creating a solid platform for online booking for Azerbaijani companies.”